Monday, May 20, 2013

Brag Sheet

What I've done that I'm proud of is the commitment to stay in school and try my best to making my family happy with bringing in good grades and a good reputation.

  • Academic achievements: I'm more than proud to say I currently have a GPA of 3.6 and aim to get to a 3.8 or higher. When I was a freshman I received a Golden Warrior Award in my Earth Science class.
  • Club: I've attended the boy's & girl's club when I was in  elelmentary and spend a good time there.
  • Volunteer: I've volunteered in Riverview after school program near where I live, and I helped out elementary kids develop, and help them on their assignments as well as play and give them a good time. I've volunteered as well in church by helping out in a car wash and BBQ for a fundraiser and I help out in the nursery room when my turn comes.
  • Languages: I was raised in a Spanish speaking home as including my surrounding friends. But grew up at age 2 in America were I learned English . And in Righetti I've took 2 yrs. of French so I have some of that language as well.
  • Skills: I have came to realize I have skills for example I have the complete patience to do my own acrylic nails , hair, & make-up. I've gotten many nice compliments which motivates me to aim for that career.
  • Certificates (Awards): I've earned many certificated throughout my school years and as well as in church. In junior high I would earn Honor Roll certificates.
  • Travel: I haven't been to many far places but I've gone to San Diego for a re-treat of my church and it's surroundings which was an awesome experience. To Santa Barbara for many appointments and the zoo. To L.A, and every beach in Oceano.
  • Interest: My major interest are beauty related activities I love doing my own nails and being creative trying new things and soon to experience working on other people, and love drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment