Wednesday, January 16, 2013

THEME FOR ENGLISH 3

I Think My Teachers Do Not Know Who I Really Am Because With Them I Am A Shy Quiet Girl, But With My Friends Or Family We Act Different In A Good Or Bad Way. I Don't Think I Can Be My Self As I Pursue Knowledge And Find My Place In The World.. At Least Not ALL Myself . A Talent That I Have That Can Enrich Learning For Me , That Helps Me , Is That I Love Doing My Own Nails And Being Creative And Doing Different Designs , I Can Use This In Learning By Thinking Of The Words CREATIVE And IMAGINATION It Takes Both To Find Learning Interesting In Our Daily Lives, This Way We Bring Creativity To Our Pictures, Presentations, etc. And Our Imagination We Use A Lot So When We Write Essays The Readers Find It Interesting To Read. What I Am Forced To Keep Private Is My Real Abilities To Do More Than Expected... My Role In Learning Is Actually To Do As Told And Demonstrate A Little More That Can Help In  A Very Efficient Way. (:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karla, I love your creativity! Great job but make sure to keep up on your assignments. We will be on all of your butts soon to come :)

    ReplyDelete